29/50 Favorite Designs of Elie Saab
Guys, 1st place is to sing The Star Spangled Banner. 2nd place is to sing God Bless America. They are both done on the same race.
Does 2nd get the same stadium audience as 1st? Yes.
Does 2nd get the same number of TV viewers as 1st? Yes.
Therefore, the amount of exposure is IDENTICAL. The only true difference is the song choice.
Please vote for Mike! Oh man, can he sing!
(and oh man, the woman currently in first poorly suited for The Star-Spangled Banner!)
Granted, you can vote for whoever you’d like, but my vote is on Mike!
So I got my Pepper wig (YAY!) and the color is awesome (YAY!)! Also got the short bangs I ordered (YAY!) but they’re the wrong color (BOO!). So my other wig is going to look a little funky for AO unless Arda gets back to me on Monday and they send the correct color and it arrives on time.
The thing is, the packing slip says the correct color. They just packaged the wrong one. ;lkhf;hgflakjdflakjdflaksjf It was suppose to be pumpkin (011). It’s in light copper red (025) lkdjfhlakjdfhflaksdhf
i am disappoint.
This giveaway will close on midnight of May 23rd, 2013.
way overduefollower-appreciation giveaway time!
- This prize is open to current followers
- To enter for this prize, REPLY to this post ONCE.
Prize #2 (possibly #3 and #4), single character portrait in a style of your choice. flat colour two-toned (examples nsfw), painted, lined and coloured. OR you can choose to have a black and white sketch of your otp instead.
- This prize is open to anyone following me as of may 23rd, 2013
- To enter, like and/reblog this post
- You can reblog as many time as you want but please be reasonable ;-;
- It is possible to win both prize #1 and #2 because I’m separating the replies from the notes and then doing this drawing
- at 250 notes I will add prize #3, at 400 i will add prize #4.
- This giveaway is multi-fandom. This includes movies/tv/comics.
- I will draw your OCs but i will need reference screenshots/photos
- Drawing for the giveaway takes place on the 24th, please have your askbox open, but I will also make a post and tag.
- for more examples you can check my art tag, doodle tag, and the hidden commisions tag.
- here’s a link to this post on your dash (for replying).
This Saturday makes my freedom from University! I’ll finally have my BA in Art History! ^_^ Please celebrate with me with a coupon for my Etsy store!
Nets you a sweet 20% any order over $10!
Look forward to a more permanent presence from me from now on! I’m super excited to fully concentrate on art again!
Most of the pattern has been cut. if by some miracle i get to leave work early tomorrow afternoon, i can finish the cutting and get started on the sewing.
;alkdjf;alsdkjf;alkdjfasldjf i’ll post an update picture if i think to.
I’m on my phone so I can’t repost your reply… :) That has to be one of the best things I’ve been told so far. I think I’m going to print it tomorrow and tape it on the wall in front of me. Thank you!
Who are you cosplaying as?
Pepper Potts for sure. But that cosplay was easy - I found a nice business dress. The casual, Rule 63 Squall isn’t so bad either, though I need to style the wig a little. But I have a formal dress I’m trying to finish and I think it want me to cry. So many tears. ;_____;
Next time I decide to do cosplay….
by Jenny Holzer